my house wants to do an autism speaks event
Noooooo, not Autism Speaks! Whyyyyy.
Apparently some girl with an autistic brother started on org on campus and wants us to like, change our house light to blue for autism awareness? And we want to invite her to tea… so she can tell us all about autism
Like… I mean… we have a campus of 3000 students. Also collaborations with 4 other colleges. Seriously, you couldn’t find one student with autism to talk about autism? How hard did you /really/ try?
OH GOD THE AUTISM AWARENESS BLUE STUFF
we heard about this from a friend of ours who goes to another university, and ugh.
(And yes. Seriously. With that many people, couldn’t they find an autistic student?! I hope to god that nothing turns up like this at our college, but I can’t see the majority of community-college students at ours getting involved in this stuff. Maybe once we transfer we may run into it more. Ffffff.)
- nicoledelion likes this
- luminosiity reblogged this from mermaidheartsongs and added:
- ser-pez reblogged this from mermaidheartsongs and added:
- mermaidheartsongs reblogged this from plures and added:
- plures reblogged this from themustachedyke and added:
- themustachedyke reblogged this from plures and added:
- themustachedyke posted this